One Tractor, All Jobs
No matter what the chore, the Kubota BX80 Series has you covered. Whether snow removal, lawn care, moving dirt and materials, mowing pastures, tilling the land, or any other property maintenance task, Kubota has an implement or attachment that will make your job safer, quicker and easier.
Remove your front loader in less than 60 seconds
Why would you ever want to remove your front end loader? One good reason is that removing the front loader helps prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing. It also reduces your turning radius when working in confined areas or around trees. In fact, you’ll find that there are plenty of times that removing your front loader will make your job quicker and easier. That’s why it’s so important that the BX80 series front loader can be removed quickly, without leaving the operators station.
Not only is the BX80 front loader easy to remove, it also has the following premium features:
- Single Lever Hydraulic Connection – Simultaneously attach and detach all four front loader hydraulic lines
- Premium Flat Faced No-spill Hydraulic Couplers – Less mess and easier to connect than traditional tractor hydraulic couplers
- Curved Boom Design – Allows for better visibility when performing front loader work
- Optional 2-Lever Quick Coupler – Easily connect to a wide variety of front loader attachments, such as blades and pallet forks
- Optional 3rd Function Valve – For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples
- Optional Bucket Level Indicator Rod – Helps maintain a level bucket, making material handling even easier
Deluxe Operator Station
Available with a dealer installed heated cab
First time tractor owner? The BX80 series redefines what it means to be an easy-to-use, comfortable sub-compact tractor. With a spacious flat operator’s station and simple operating controls, you’ll feel like a pro in no time.
- Modern Dash Panel – Easy to read with all the information displayed right in front of the operator
- Kubota Treadle Pedal Design – Effortlessly change speed and direction using Kubota’s forward and reverse treadle pedals
- Fender Mounted Front Loader Joystick – Allows for easy use and less fatigue, even when working long hours
- Kubota Heated Cab – Optional dealer installed cab offers additional protection and comfort from the cold
- Cruise Control – Allows the operator to maintain a constant speed without keeping their foot on the HST pedal (optional on the BX1880)
- Tilt Steering Wheel and Deluxe High Back Seat with Armrest* – Allows each individual to maximize comfort
*Not available on the BX1880