2019 Cub Cadet Equine Support Program
The Cub Cadet Equine Support Program is designed to enable Cub Cadet Dealers to offer special rebates to members of equine clubs or groups and equine businesses on select Professional Products.
- Participation in the Cub Cadet Equine Support Program is voluntary.
- This offer is available to eligible customers defined as members of equine clubs or groups (who can verify their membership for at least twelve (12) months prior to purchase) and equine businesses.Proof of eligibility is required.
- A one-time Equine Support Rebate may be applied to one (1)PROProduct purchase only,by an eligible customer on a single invoice.
- The Equine Support Rebate amounts will be distributed to eligible customers for an eligible purchase per the schedule below.
- To receive the Equine Support Rebate,theCONSUMERmust log intohttp://CubCadetEquineRebate.comand provide the following required information within 45 days of actual sale date:
- A copy of the invoice/receipt clearly indicating the qualifying purchase of a PRO Product made during the Program Period (November 1,2018 and October 31,2019);
- Serial Number of the qualifying PRO Product;
- Consumer name and address;
- Cub Cadet Dealer name and address;and
- Acceptable proof to establish eligibility in the Equine Support Program.
- Upon verification,approved Equine Support Rebates will be mailed,as an American Express gift card,to the address submitted by the consumer.
- An Equine Support Rebate cannot be combined with any other offer,demo or promotion.